Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wheel of Fortune

Hi...How ya doin'?...And the wife?...Oh, good, good...you know how it is....This is going to be a long long looooong post(i think). Okay... Sooo, as many of you might know, I know the guy from here, and i'm gonna try to turn his story about that guy and the robbing into a comic.

try.

Anyway, yesterday, we(we as in the "I'm-not-gonna-tell-you-who" group) went up the Singapore flyer! yay... So, I took some pictures! And I'm gonna post them! Yay!

This is the garden below the flyer...

Interesting waterfall...The flyer! zomg!Going up!Hello, down there!Fancy golf course...Sea of cranesAww..how patriotic(I don't know what it means so I'm just using it) The Singapore skyline"Hey! They look like ants from up here!"
"Those are ants!"

Hah! Screw you, rules!

Bob the builders

What is that?!

"Hey, what's up?"
"that."ZOMG!Gallardo!
We're gonna be here FOREVER!
"They're watching..."
And Singapore complains that we don't have enough space...
That's the park!
Well, that's all the pictures I've got...Hope you enjoyed it, reader!

No comments: