Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Art Mart

kachow!

Second art post of the day! Wadaya(heh...) know I'm feelin' mighty artistic... TAH-DAY!*


Okay, for anyone who's not a geek and does not know who that guy is.(or my art is just that bad, in that case, I'll go into the toilet and curl up and weep) He is captain underpants!...uhhh...i mean Wolverine(honest mistake)

This is also the first post where I actually get off my lazy ass(not really 'cuz I just switched from a pencil to a pen...), and ink it!!!

So,TA-DAAA!!!


Wolverine inks! I'm thinking I might actually go all the way on this one and colour it, but right now I just feel like some Halo 2 or good ol' television. Might do the colours tomorrow though...

Like before, comments are appreciated and always welcome.

*Tankmen(from Newgrounds) quote (sorta).

No comments: