Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Art-i-Farts

Teeheehee...did you see the title? Art-i-farts! heehee... You get it? See, because the word is artifacts and I changed it to fit the context of this post, and changed... the... you know... because the...Bah! Forget it...

Party pooper....

Anyway, this post is going to be about fart!...Or...art...hmmm......Awkward...Alright, enough fooling around. Back to the post.

...*Ahem*...

This is going to be the first art post of my blog. Drum roll please!

...Fine! Be that way! No one needs you drummer...

Tada! My first art post! Now, i know it's a little sketchy, his weapon isn't there, blah blah blah etc. etc. BUT! Since I feel bad, I have...


This! See dear readers, because I care so much about all...two...of you...*sniff* I have uploaded a second , yes, a second, sketch!

I hope you like my sketches...and well, umm...yea. Comments are appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like those monsters drawing u have there... hehe.... keep it up!