Monday, February 11, 2008

2 + 2 = 5

Please

Tell me when will ANYONE (other than mathematicians....) use algebra?!I mean, when will you need to know if a + j - 17 + qdr will ever equal to 204 ? Why?! No. Just no. I do not think I'll ever use algebra out of school...ever.

Please,just tell m-wait, no. No. Don't tell me. Because if you do, I'll have a reason to do algebra. No. I don't want to do algebra.

Fast forward 10 years later, you see me sitting at a desk, "Hmm...Does a + j - 17 + qdr = 204? Aww, I should have paid attention during maths class..."

Heh.

That would suck...

You know, knowing how these kind of things can(and most probably would) happen to me,I'm thinking it's much safer to study algebra anyway...

2 comments:

alex teo said...

can't wait to see your sketches :) put them up already!!

Anonymous said...

Well, algebra....
Hmmmm... frankly speaking, i too wonder when i would use them...

Maybe when you are speaking in code words.. hahaha... talk abt Moss Code.. ok.. i am crapping