Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pedophiles

Pedophiles.

Well, my school started chapter sex in science. On the first lesson, my teacher told us about this nine year old girl that got pregnant. Now, I know most people are like:" Awww, poor little girl..."

No. Strangely enough, the first thing that went through my mind was:" Who the hell would want to have sex with a nine year old girl?!...Unless of course, your dick is like, really really small..."

Anyway, have you ever noticed how annoying those people who start their engines and stay there are? You're in the carpark suffocating, and that guy is just sitting in his car, doing everything.

Like... taxes, breaking up with his girlfriend, making up with his girlfriend, having make up sex with his girlfriend, finding out his girlfriend is pregnent, freaking out about his girlfriend being pregnant and finally, finding out that his girlfriend is like, nine years old...

And when all that is happening, you're standing there, dying.

I think I'll post some sketches later today.

No comments: