Friday, March 7, 2008

Now, there is a fire in me...

A fire that burns!
This fire is outta control, it's gonna burn this city!
Burn this city!
If no one has noticed, I am sick again! Yay. Just what I need for the March holidays, lying around burning. The interesting part of being sick this time is that it's like exactly the same sickness as the last time.


Which sucks.


It's like my sickness got brought back by rain(which I think was acid rain). And turned my sickness into an undead zombie sickness FROM DA DEAD! Like the last time I was sick, there are also plenty of bad things about this.


Like, for example, at night, I have to take a pill the size of Texas and no, not take the pill, stuff it up my Then after stuffing that Death Star of a pill intofor like, 3 times, I find out that it doesn't work for my sickness...

Then, I now have to take three pills like size of the Taj Mahal and it's just sick...oh man, I think my fever is affecting my ability to type... I'm gonna stop now...

1 comment:

D@isy said...

very creative illustration...well done