Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ahh...That's better...

Okay, finally moved in to the new place. Everything's ready except the toilet and msn has been sucking up my soul.

So, about moving in... new house is great. Totally bigger, still has the same blinding colours as last time and I get my own room. Haha. So, I've been having many things I wanted to post about but because I have a 10 second attention span and a 4.2 Second memory span, I forgot everything I wanted to post about...heh.

Anyhoo. Just managed to get msn to work on my com(long story) and it's been sucking up my soul. Yeah. My life-force has been taken up by msn. It probably stand for Mega Soul Nim-mer(check the dictionary...).

So, I know I said I wanted to have a sketch with every post but I'm trying to be busy with the comic... can't even get started on the first page....*sigh*



Oh well, to whoever that reads this blog, hi, I'm not really here.

No comments: