Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long time no see.

So, its been a long time since I've last posted and Ihave a lot to say.

In the past two days, a lot of exciting things have happened. Yes. I am exciting.

Firstly, I went to X08 yesterday. Yeah quite a bit of fun bt very very dissapointing. I went there expecting a sea of games, giant screens showing in-game footage and booth girls *smiles* but instead it was like a classroom filled with about 6 shelves of games, 3 pillar with 3 TVs on each to test games and a stage where Alison Carroll aka Lara Croft was signing stuff and doing stunts *glee*. And X08 is also where I got my new xbox 360 elite. :D*

Which brings me to my second post topic, Singaporean store operators(?) . As you, the reader might know by now, I'm a major comic book geek...all rounded geek. So one game I was looking for was Spider-man: Web of Shadows. So, went to X08 and a store and couldn't find them and decided to call different stores to see if it was even in stock yet.

The following is the conversation between me and every store operator I talked to.
Me: "Umm, hello?"
Operator: "Yeah, hello."
Me: "Umm, yeah, do you have spider-man: Web of Shadows for the xbox 360?"
Operator: "What?"
Me: "Spider-man. Web of Shadows. For the xbox."
Operator: "For?"
Me: "Xbox. 360. x-b-o-x."
Operator: "Oh, hold on ah."
(five miutes later)Operator: "Hello? You'll have to call our games department."
Me: "Oh ok."
-annoying elevator music for 10 minutes-
Me: "Hello?"
Operator: "Yeah, hello."
Me: "Umm, yeah, do you have spider-man: Web of Shadows for the xbox 360?"
Operator: "What?"
Me: "Spider-man. Web of Shadows. For the xbox."
Operator: "For?"
Me: "Xbox. 360. x-b-o-x."
Operator: "Oh, hold on ah."
(five miutes later)Operator: "Hello? I think you've got the wrong department. hold on."

And this repeats about 5 times each place I call. And then there'll be varied awnsers by the end of each of them! What The Funch?! (hehe. I don't swear.) So after about an hour of this, I eventually gave up and went to play other stuff. alone.

Well, Thats all for now. More updates soon to follow. I hope.
*smiley faces are gay. :D

No comments: