Monday, April 14, 2008

A public service announcement

Stealing is soon to be LEGAL?!

I just read a very insightful story on how America is soon allowing theft(this is when a group of overly-animated tanned guys jump out and go:" Yeah, thats right, theft." ) of your art.

Somewhere in it, it says that if the law is passed, you'll have to pay (the same group of tanned guys:"Yeah, thats right, pay.") for every single piece of photo, sketch, drawing, painting, design, AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CREATE the moment you create it!( if you do go to the link and not see it, maybe I dreamt it...)

How are artists, photographers, designers and future to-be artists(me) gonna make a living?! I can't possible copyright every single doodle! That would cost me millions!



Please. Spread the message.

No comments: